(District #7 covers Belle Vue to Ottley’s Ghaut, East)
In order to satisfy a shortfall of shelters in District #7, the addition of three Primary Shelters have been approved by Government, upon the recommendation of the District Management Team responsible for that area.
The newly approved shelters are:
- The Anglican Church in Christ Church
- John’s Anglican in Belle Vue, and
- The Molineux Sporting Complex
The following managers may be contacted for information regarding access and guidelines for shelter residents:
- MAURICE BENJAMIN DISTRICT MANAGER 660-7290 PHILLIP3073@HOTMAIL.COM
- WARREN THOMPSON ASSISTANT DISTRICT MANAGER 668-8922 WTHOMPSON@MCOM.COM
In addition, one Primary shelter in each district (except in #8, where 2 shelters are selected) will be pre-opened for the elderly and disabled individuals. Persons are reminded that shelterees are responsible for their meals and other needs while inhabiting shelters. Family members or other caregivers are encouraged to accompany elderly and disabled persons who are forced to access the shelters, during impact.
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
5th September, 2017